Chocolate Chips Cookies :- A Chocolate Chips Cookies is a drop cookie that is distinguished by the presence of chocolate chips or chocolate morsels.This is the most amazing chocolate chip cookie recipe I’ve ever seen! There are no amusing components, no chilling time, and so forth. Simply a basic, straightforward, but delicious, doughy yet thoroughly cooked chocolate chip cookie that always comes out wonderfully!
- ½ cup of granulated sugar
- ¾ cup of brown Sugar (packed)
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- ½ cup of unsalted butter (melted)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- One and ¼ cups of all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon of baking soda
- 4 oz of milk or semi-sweet chocolate chunks
- 4 oz of dark chocolate chunk
- Whisk together the sugars, salt, and butter in a large mixing basin until a smooth paste forms.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the egg and vanilla extract until light ribbons fall off the whisk and linger for a few moments before dropping back into the mixture.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda, then use a spatula to stir the mixture together (Be careful not to overmix, which would cause the gluten in the flour to toughen resulting in cakier cookies).
- Chill the dough for at least 30 minutes after folding in the chocolate bits. Chill the dough overnight for a more intense toffee-like flavour and richer colour. The flavour of the dough will become more nuanced while it sits.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Using parchment paper, line a baking sheet.
- Scoop the dough onto a parchment paper-lined baking sheet with an ice cream scoop, allowing at least 4 inches (10 cm) between cookies and 2 inches (5 cm) between the pan’s corners to allow the cookies to spread evenly.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the sides begin to brown slightly.
- Before serving, allow it cool fully.